Dr. Daniel Vinograd has extensive experience in practicing holistic and cosmetic dentistry. Dr. Vinograd brings that experience to Brighton Dental to offer diagnostic and treatment services at one convenient visit. Dr. Vinograd stays up to date on the most recent developments in dental procedures, material, and equipment so that he can offer the most cutting edge treatments, including:
- Cosmetic and holistic dentistry
- Invisible braces
- Reducing dental anxiety
- Drill-free fillings for patients of all ages
- Digital diagnostic, including digital x-rays
- Mercury-free, non-metallic materials for fillings, crowns, and bridges
- Teeth whitening
As part of his holistic dental practice, Dr. Vinograd encourages and empowers patients to take an active role in their care by maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Vinograd believes so strongly in promoting a natural way of maintaining health that he has outlined six main ideologies for himself as well as his patients. These six points are:
- Eat less processed and packaged foods and more cultured foods, vegetables and high quality protein.
- Take charge of one’s health by asking questions.
- Use the most biocompatible materials possible.
- Maintain oral health at home with ozone-infused water.
- Learn about the correlation between whole body health and dental health.
- Encourage mental and spiritual wellness through meditation and yoga.
Dr. Vinograd believes that dental health is closely tied to overall health and mental health. For this reason, he works to ensure the comfort of his patients during procedures and prides himself in helping patients to overcome dental anxiety by providing them a positive experience. He also places great importance on his relationships with patients, who frequently leave visits with health advice and a hug.
Dr. Vinograd is thrilled to work in a field that gives him the opportunity to help people maintain health and well-being. He understands that many people have had previous negative dental experiences that cause them to develop a fear of dentists. He works hard to earn their trust and establish relationships to help them move past the fear.
Dr. Vinograd graduated from the University of Southern California with his Doctor of Dental Surgery (D.D.S.) in 1978 and earned his dental certificate from the Universidad Tecnologica de Mexico and his Bilingual Secondary Education Teaching Credential in 1992 from San Diego State University.
Dr. Vinograd has been practicing dentistry for more than 25 years and specializing in biocompatible dentistry for eight. He teaches at the University Of Southern California School Of Dentistry and has participated in multiple mission trips.
Dr. Vinograd is a member of the International Association of Mercury Safe Dentists, International Society of Dental Anxiety Management and International Academy of Oral Medicine & Toxicology and enjoys yoga and meditation.